Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
keyblade: Another newbie that needs some direction... ::ahem:: Posts that generate no discussion at all are not allowed here. Please, if you want to say it is cool or something like that, at least say why you like it and if you think of anything that could make the work better. Thanks for your time.
Subversive: I like the banner a lot, BUT, that "SUBVERSIVE" could be outside the capsule in my opinion. Maybe you could use a cool white font with a 1 pixel black stroke there and put it as Overlay blending mode. Other than that, the background looks really neato.
Posted
For some reason, I hate it. No offense, Its great, the effects I mean, but what are those heart things? I don't know, it just doesn't FEEL right. Sorry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...