Subversive Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 ...Well I think its neat. Personally I like the awe and simplicity of my current, but this is really spiffy...
Shinmaru Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Hey, it looks pretty cool! I like the grafitti like stuff in the background; it lends a nice flair to the banner.
DarK DeatH Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 keyblade: Another newbie that needs some direction... ::ahem:: Posts that generate no discussion at all are not allowed here. Please, if you want to say it is cool or something like that, at least say why you like it and if you think of anything that could make the work better. Thanks for your time. Subversive: I like the banner a lot, BUT, that "SUBVERSIVE" could be outside the capsule in my opinion. Maybe you could use a cool white font with a 1 pixel black stroke there and put it as Overlay blending mode. Other than that, the background looks really neato.
(<AA>) Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 For some reason, I hate it. No offense, Its great, the effects I mean, but what are those heart things? I don't know, it just doesn't FEEL right. Sorry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now