Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I tend to disagree. DB subs are hella hilarious, and awesome.
Posted
DB and the beginning of GT were both headed towards the lighthearted and "fun" side of DB, I hated it(except for the captain Carrot guy who could turn everyone he touched into a carrot, he ruled)
Posted
Well, I think that it is ok. It is funny, and that is what Akira focused on to make DB popular. It just does not have as much action as DBZ, i kno. I think, after watching DBZ, we tend to expect more action in a series, especailly another form of that series. But not all Anime has as much action. So, i ges Dragonball was put in there to inform us of the past. How every1 met eachother, and how bad guys started up.
Posted
i have never seen it, but i guess it is made for younger kids, its like a tom and jerry cartoon, well maybe not, but its more light hearted than the, errrr, DBZ/GT.
Posted
DB is unique. It shows not much fighting. But it is funny. Unlike DBZ or DBGT. They fight and fight and kill and die and stuff. DB is more fun then fighting.......
Posted
[QUOTE]gbgt is more hahahah like db i guess i like those a lil but i like the bang bang ko +kamahamahamah =dead ya like dbz best hehehe[/QUOTE]

yeah i agree, DBZ rools!!
Posted
DB is a much different show than the other shows. The focus of the show is comedy more than action so if you were expecting an endless battle sequence like DBZ or DBGT then I could see how you would be disappointed. I personally think it is very funny.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...