DarK DeatH Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Here ya go, my newest wallpaper... It's of Yu Yu Hakusho, Keiko Yukimura. Coments or suggestions?
nezzyjean Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Its Cute ^_^!! I really like your color choice! Chibi keiko is awesome!
DarK DeatH Posted June 7, 2003 Author Posted June 7, 2003 yuka-kitsune: I will say this again, those kind of posts are not allowed here... Sorry, those are forum rules... Thanks for the coments though ^^ Think I should add something?
Epitome Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Yea. maybe add a little more details or even pictures of Keiko into the wallpaper. I like the color choice alot though. It is kind of plain thats all.
Epitome Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 You had a one word post...well not exactly a one word but a very short post with no discussion in it. You should read the rules. I know your new here so check them out. Just go to the top and click "rules" on the banner. But back to the topic, like I said before, a little more color or detail and maybe some more pictures of Keiko.
Kaola Su Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 Awe! I love that one too DD! She is so very cute in it! Tho I think she is cuter and prettier when she isn't chibi! Love, K
Arkadyz Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]Very Nice DD...Although im not too big on the chibi pic you used...I woulda gone with a regular pic of her... Otherwise the color and everything else looks great :D [/color][/font]
Syn Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 Eck, one of your worst in my mind. Im not a great fan of the background color and the effects you used arent too nice either.
OtakuSennen Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 I think her legs are a little chubby, but other than that *big smile* Very very nice! The colors are well-done.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now