Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
very kawaii :)
Posted
yuka-kitsune: I will say this again, those kind of posts are not allowed here... Sorry, those are forum rules...
Thanks for the coments though ^^
Think I should add something?
Posted
Yea. maybe add a little more details or even pictures of Keiko into the wallpaper. I like the color choice alot though. It is kind of plain thats all.
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
what did i do ^_^O
Posted
You had a one word post...well not exactly a one word but a very short post with no discussion in it. You should read the rules. I know your new here so check them out. Just go to the top and click "rules" on the banner.

But back to the topic, like I said before, a little more color or detail and maybe some more pictures of Keiko.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Very Nice DD...Although im not too big on the chibi pic you used...I woulda gone with a regular pic of her...

Otherwise the color and everything else looks great :D [/color][/font]
Posted
Eck, one of your worst in my mind. Im not a great fan of the background color and the effects you used arent too nice either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...