Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It's very good! The only problem I have with it is that the text is sometimes hard to read on the banner. Other than that, it's very well done. Good work!
Posted
I agree with the text part, but asides from that I think its very good, and very thoughful that you put up all the Mods.
Posted
Whoa, the new stuff went by a little too fast lol! I was waiting for them to come up, when the whole thing just went through them in less than a second and went back to the beginning!
Posted
It looks like at the very end it speeds up alot. I couldnt see some of the last few Mods. You may want to make that part slower.
Posted
That's a lot better. The only problem I could see was when it got to Azazel, you couldn't see the text. But I think I'm just obsessing over the problems too much. It's still very good; bravo to you, my friend!
Guest Musahi
Posted
At first I didn't realise it was animated. I was like, [b]that[/b] took you an hour? =p But now that I see the animation, It think it's a great banner. The backround is a bit boring, but once the animation gets going you really forget about it.

Great job.
Posted
Now there going to slow! XD j/k. Its much better, i do agree about the BG being a bit normal, but what is normal? I can see how this takes an hour, very very good.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's very neat. ^_^
I like how the font color suits the avis really well, though the text is a little hard to read...

But you forgot one of the most important people!! >.>;

[spoiler]Adam! :p[/spoiler][/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=9999cc]Look at Charles and James' status closer ;)

I like it. Biased opinion, i'm in it.[/color]
Posted
Gasp!
Once again Logan... you have amazed me! How you got all the Advaters on it...the names look kool.
Once again, a second master piece! Amazing! I like it a lot! The banner could help Newbies get a veiw of who's who's!
You should put yourself on it, as 'site artist!' For the unseen pictures of art!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...