LostProphet Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 OK, I need a good movie for a date....I've got a couple in mind, but am stuck there....I need something that's come out in the past few weeks, if that helps at all....
NorykoAngelcry Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, depends on what type of movie goer you are. If you are in the mood to make her smile and laugh, while still getting a kick yourself, then I would suggest Finding Nemo or Bruce Almighty - Both are very funny! If you are in the mood for something more exciting, and don't mind having her fascinate about some of the stars on the screen, then take her to 2 Fast 2 Furious - It is probably one of the more action packed movies out there. This will probably be a movie more suited for males though, as most (NOT ALL) women aren't big into cars and racing. (again, I stated that not all women are into this, so please don't spam saying how much you DO in fact love racing and cars. . that wasn't my point at all!) Anyways, if she really doesn't have a preference, then go to a movie that you are going to be comfortable with. Make it something that you have been wanting to see. Ask her what she thinks of it, and judge your decision on her response. Just a thought~ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Semjaza Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 House of 1,000 Corpses is an okay choice heh. Two girl friends of mine came with the second time I saw it and they both enjoyed it to some extent... thought it was more funny than anything, but it's a decent movie heh. Last few weeks haven't really brought any movies out I'd go see with someone I was dating. 2 Fast 2 Furious? No. Matrix? No. I'd probably go see X-Men 2 or Identity, but neither are all that new. Finding Nemo was pretty kickass though. That could be fun heh.
Guest cloricus Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 X2 has gone down well for a few friends who've gone on dates lately. (Grr, had to beat me to asking; and I call him a friend!?) (Jking, my bad for not asking first.) -eps-
Juu Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]Finding Nemo was pretty kickass though. That could be fun heh. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Lol. Finding Nemo would be a fun movie to see on a date. It's really cute, and really touching at the same time. I'd probably go see 'Pirates of the Carribean', though. It seems like the perfect 'date' movie for my taste. ^^; [spoiler]Plus, it has Orlandy!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____________^[/spoiler][/color] [/size]
LostProphet Posted June 9, 2003 Author Posted June 9, 2003 Hmmmm....2 Fast 2 Furious or Finding Nemo.....I'll think...thanks for the help guys:D "I Pity da Foo'":mrt:
Manic Webb Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 Now that this problem is solved, time to close the thread before this becomes a dating discussion :)
Recommended Posts