Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hehe. Busty, instead of busy. :)

Lets see. I usually don't make many typos. But they are plentiful. Like when I type "random" or "him" I always add an "e" at the end. So they come out like this "Randome" and "hime" Usually when I go to hit enter I hit ' too. So, it's "How are you today?'" I always do it. Especially on AIM.
Posted
LOL, a few days ago I was talking in IM to my boyfriend, he was complaining about someone who was attempting to engage in some unwanted hotchat with him, and I said "why not just block him from your buddy lust" when I meant to type in "buddy list" for the last two words:blush: :blush: :blush:

The U and the I are so close together I make that typo often. . .but talk about the worst placement for it in any conversation. . .:blush: LOL
Posted
Friend: I think I should die

Me: I think you should

I sometimes forget to put the negitive word in there...

I also type teh alot, and it's drives me insane.
Posted
lol worst typo ever... er yeah the only one i can remeber was last week when i was talking to my best buddy and me and her are really strange and tell each other personal little things that make no sense and er i meant to say "I have to shave my pits" (meaning arm pits) but i totally rearranged my letter and ended up saying "I have to pave my $h!ts" talk about funny moments we both nearly wet oursleves but i still felt like a fool... wait a minute... i AM a fool *hides*

~this message has been brought to you by stitch on her little peanut butter puff cloud!~
Posted
I don't really make bad typos.. or any typos if you think about it. Usually I put in a word like "wat" or "wut" for "what", "r" for "are", "u" for "you", "2morow" for "tomorrow".. etc. Most of that comes from messaging on my mobile phone.

Class them as typos if you want, I don't care.
Posted
Once i typed 'Uwa gagagagaaa' instead of 'Mwa hahahahaaa' .... i have no idea how, the U is nowhere near the M.... it was very embarrassing cos the other person thought i was a retard. And also, i seem to press the Enter button instead of backspace and end up sending a half completed sentence with a whole lot of typos. And then the other person is like 'WHAT!?!?' and that makes you feel even more embarrassed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...