Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, you are bear now! Thank you all for signing up with us and thanx an extra bit for Makai and Inuyasha signing up as a part they didn't originally want!

Character 1 ? Cay (K.K.C.)
Character 2 - Kaola Su (Kaola Su)
Character 3 ?Suka (sky moonflow)
Character 4 ? Sakura (ohkami)
Character 5- Air (Makai Kite)
Character 6 ?Nogard (InuyashaDeamon)
Character 7 - Annika (Oekakiotaku)
Tasukasa ?VashStampede
Mimiru ? Kaola Su
Bear ? InuyashaDeamon
BT ?
Crim ? K.K.C.
Sora ? Makai Kite
Subaru ? Makai Kite
I took silver Knight out because he wont be a big character. He'll just be............ there.

We still have BT or anyone can just sign up for other different chracters they choose to make up!

Also who will be playing Maha? I would think someone needs to play him. What do you think K.K.C., it is really up to you!

Kaola
Posted
well, Maha is an important character, but he doesnt really talk much. We can just stick him in, just like Silver knight and Aura. Sorry, T man, you signed up a bit too late, but if you want to play BT, you can ^_^'' If not, then you'll have to wait for the next .hack//sign RPG. If no one wants BT, I completly understand. Im even thinking of making a "We hate BT" Fan club ^_^ I think we will start this on Monday. See you then
Posted
Well o.k k.k.c thanks for letting me know. Will you put up some thing that says when the next one will be and what does k.k.c stand for any way?:demon:
Posted
Ya it's o.k kaola su I realy don't mind because i'm not the type to hold grugdes or things like that so don't worry. Just say when the next one is all I ask. That is if you can.:D
Posted
well, We will have the next one.... as soon as I or Kaola think of it ^_^' and actually, I have no Idea what K.K.C. stands for. maybe...... Kute Krazy Crim...... or....... Kaw Kaw Cay........ there are many possibilities......
Posted
arg, i cant believe i missed it. my cable was out for three days and this just happens to happen...oh well. i guess i can wait for the other one...
Posted
Ok...... are you sure you want to be BT? I mean she is.... BT...... Were going to start this tomarrow b/c I have to take my sister to band camp today X_X I guess i'll put you down as BT. wait and watch how we do the RPG, and when you think you have it down, you can join in.
Posted
guass ill make myself a spectator, ive been looking for this post in the advanture forum, and only now ive seen that there is a recruitment forum (-; so ill just read and be intredted, and next time youll open up ill send my application...
Posted
OK! sry you didnt find it soon enough. By the way, Iv started it the thread in the Adventure area. So, time to get to work.
Posted
[b][color=red]Okay everyone, as of June 16th, we have started on the RPG. Please continue if you are a member and go to [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=412413#post412413[/url]

Kaola[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...