Kinetic Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 I'm not sure if you know about this or not, but there is a large RPG hack for vBulletin. It basically give every person on the boards an experience level, the chance to buy weapons, armor and items, a health bar and other statistics as well as the ability to battle other members. Many of the boards that aren't as well renowned as OtakuBoards, such as kissdbzforums.com as well as many others have this hack and it's very enjoyable. I just want to see what you think about having a hack like this because they cause a lot of interaction within the boards and it's really fun. The RPG has it's own money system, store and everything else.
Sui Generis Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [COLOR=indigo]I'm not sure how'd it run on OB but the places I've been to that have ran this I haven't been impressed with. I'm not sure if my hatred towards the RPG hack is because of the shoddy quality of the boards they were on or the RPG hack itself. I personally don't really care for it, its kinda of pointless in my opinion. I may very well be wrong, and I am no mod or admin so I can't tell you yes or no on the subject, but I am merely stating my opinion. I think it'd be a waste of space...*shrugs*[/COLOR]
Hyper Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 [size=1]Isn't that for just one big RPG? If that's the case it wouldn't do much good.[/size]
XeEmO Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 That might work if they could just put it on the roll playing section and not the whole board. But is that even possible?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now