OtakuBoards

RPG Hack

Kinetic

I'm not sure if you know about this or not, but there is a large RPG hack for vBulletin. It basically give every person on the boards an experience level, the chance to buy weapons, armor and items, a health bar and other statistics as well as the ability to battle other members. Many of the boards that aren't as well renowned as OtakuBoards, such as kissdbzforums.com as well as many others have this hack and it's very enjoyable. I just want to see what you think about having a hack like this because they cause a lot of interaction within the boards and it's really fun. The RPG has it's own money system, store and everything else.

[COLOR=indigo]I'm not sure how'd it run on OB but the places I've been to that have ran this I haven't been impressed with.

I'm not sure if my hatred towards the RPG hack is because of the shoddy quality of the boards they were on or the RPG hack itself.

I personally don't really care for it, its kinda of pointless in my opinion. I may very well be wrong, and I am no mod or admin so I can't tell you yes or no on the subject, but I am merely stating my opinion.

I think it'd be a waste of space...*shrugs*[/COLOR]