SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 I was bored; having nothing to do but sit infront of my computer staring the screen most of my day. So here is something I decided to make with Kai's piccy. Cute in'it?
Epitome Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 Its pretty cool in my opinion. I like how it is kind of faded and everythings my favorite color, BLUE!! Well nice...uhhh...whatever it is.
Syn Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 ¬_¬ I get to make one of you now. Looks nice, except for that stupid guy in the corner.
Posthumous Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [spoiler][color=white]There's a big oogly monster in the backround trying to get Kai...*get's frying pan out* That's cool...The color is nice ^.'[/color][/spoiler]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 10, 2003 Author Posted June 10, 2003 *kills monster* Nah, that guy in the corner is one cool dude. :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now