Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Made this, mainly out of boredom, but I wanted something that looked a little different from what I normally make, I guess you could say this was an experiment. Im quite pleased with the outcome but I cant for the life in me figure out why I put such a large border on it. So ignore the border and such.... <<;

Made completely in Adobe Photoshop 7.0

-Septimus-
Posted
Wow. Yes thats alot diffrent from your normal style. I like it alot though. It kinda looks like its going from water to ice. Very well done sir Kenj-kai. I don't like the large border but I'll ignore as requested. ^_^
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]very nice. if it was some one else who did it i'd say it was a metaphor of life and how most of it is foggy and confusing with just a small area of clear ground, but seeing as how you did it and that no one on otaku would think of wasting their time on stupid metaphors, i'd say you were just snatching up another chance to show off. also, i dislike the boader. everything else is great.[/color]
Posted
thanks subversive, and its not just another chance to show off, it started out as being a stupid dark and light difference thing.....but I thought it looked better like this. thanks anyway though.
Posted
That look good...I like stuff that looks like that. I'm not to kneen on really bold pics. That really puzzles me...they way it is, i like that kind of stuff...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...