Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this tonight.

I'm not a fan of the movie per say, I just reallllly like the cars in it, specifically Suki's Honda S2000. So I made a banner, changed a few things, edit this and that and whamo. Ye who does not like pink now has a pink banner. The girls may like it..... I would have done a Skyline one but this one is so much more energetic.

So tell me what you think? It's not exactly what I'd call master peice or one of my better works. But I liek it for the most part.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Very nice. ^^
I especially love how the colors blend in really well with each other. The banner's really glossy, too.

10/10. ^_^[/color] [/size]
Posted
I like it a lot. The colors do blend really well together. Even though I'm not a big pink lover, I can say that was the right color for that one banner that.
Keep up the good work.
Guest Chris
Posted
[size=1][color=green]nice. simple and affective. i like the way it's blended and such, but the car looks a little . . . err . . . i don't know how to put this . . . i guess kind of fake. it doesn't look like it's a part of the original pic, but rather added on toward the end. it's not one of you best works, but it's pretty good. good job.[/color][/size]
Posted
I absolutely love it. Its gorgeous! I love cars. I love 2 fast 2 furious. And most of all I LOVE PINK! Its great! I totally agree with everyone else how they all say that the colors blend in really well with each other. Excellent job!!
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VinceValentine [/i]
[B]And most of all I LOVE PINK![/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=green] . . . . . it's nearing the days of the anti christ as we speak . . . . .[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...