Transtic Nerve Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 I made this tonight. I'm not a fan of the movie per say, I just reallllly like the cars in it, specifically Suki's Honda S2000. So I made a banner, changed a few things, edit this and that and whamo. Ye who does not like pink now has a pink banner. The girls may like it..... I would have done a Skyline one but this one is so much more energetic. So tell me what you think? It's not exactly what I'd call master peice or one of my better works. But I liek it for the most part.
Juu Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Very nice. ^^ I especially love how the colors blend in really well with each other. The banner's really glossy, too. 10/10. ^_^[/color] [/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Its very appealing. I'm not a fan of pink or the movie but I like how you set up the banner. It does look very energetic. I also like the glossy look and motion. Nice job Transtic Nerve.
DarK DeatH Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 I like it a lot. The colors do blend really well together. Even though I'm not a big pink lover, I can say that was the right color for that one banner that. Keep up the good work.
Guest Chris Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [size=1][color=green]nice. simple and affective. i like the way it's blended and such, but the car looks a little . . . err . . . i don't know how to put this . . . i guess kind of fake. it doesn't look like it's a part of the original pic, but rather added on toward the end. it's not one of you best works, but it's pretty good. good job.[/color][/size]
VinceValentine Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 I absolutely love it. Its gorgeous! I love cars. I love 2 fast 2 furious. And most of all I LOVE PINK! Its great! I totally agree with everyone else how they all say that the colors blend in really well with each other. Excellent job!!
Guest Chris Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VinceValentine [/i] [B]And most of all I LOVE PINK![/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=green] . . . . . it's nearing the days of the anti christ as we speak . . . . .[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now