Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've donated all theOtaku's default ad space to public service ads. Everyone should do their part to help the world:).

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I've donated all theOtaku's default ad space to public service ads. Everyone should do their part to help the world:).

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yes, I noticed the change in ads from commercial to community style ads.

It's a great idea. Afterall, OtakuBoards.com is a community...and it's great for us to do our part to help the wider community as well.

Great stuff.[/color]
Posted
That is great. I applaud you on that. You have done a respectful and honorable thing. Let us all pray for the victims and the terrorist. They both need our prayers.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I've donated all theOtaku's default ad space to public service ads. Everyone should do their part to help the world:).

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE]

The great one has spoken. He's really great......
Posted
y but thats not all we should do if ur over 17 maby u should donate blood or find other ways to help so thing will get better soon hopefully
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]

The great one has spoken. He's really great...... [/B][/QUOTE]

stop kissin' ***!! it's not as if he's gonna make you admin! or mod, for that matter... ne way, i think it's great... but has ne one actually used them??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...