Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Did they not have a small FF Anime series at one time? I remmeber seeing something at suncoast called FF but i have never seen it again. Does this really exist? Or was I trippin or something :)
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ummmmmmmmm i dont think so... at least not a 'real' authorized version lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes but my understanding was that was an UNauthorized version?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, that's right, it is an unauthorised version, and it does suck, really bad....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

yes, that's right, it is an unauthorised version, and it does suck, really bad.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Itz kinda exeptable dat an unauthorized verzion suck...
Posted
yeah, in japan there is one.....its a manga series....there is also a manga movie too.

looks pretty kool, have any of you been on the manga wbsite?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]yeah, in japan there is one.....its a manga series....there is also a manga movie too.

looks pretty kool, have any of you been on the manga wbsite? [/B][/QUOTE]

Manga website? I haven't been... What's the URL?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]he probably means manga.com or something.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I checked it... and I can't find anything.. :( I want some Final Fantasy Manga!! ...Grr, back to my FF7 H-doujinshi....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

I checked it... and I can't find anything.. :( I want some Final Fantasy Manga!! ...Grr, back to my FF7 H-doujinshi.... [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, you dirty little pervert, if tifa is in it then I'm gonna chop your legs off and feed them to the dogs....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh, you dirty little pervert, if tifa is in it then I'm gonna chop your legs off and feed them to the dogs.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, it gets better... It's not just Tifa... it's Tifa and Yuffie!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Oh, it gets better... It's not just Tifa... it's Tifa and Yuffie!!!
[/B][/QUOTE]

/me waits for legs to be cut off...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B][cuts both of flashes legs off with masamune and feeds his legs to the dogs]

only way your getting your legs back is in games and stories, heh heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[braveheart] Ye can take ar Pride... and Ye can take ar Legs... But ye'll never take ar FF7 H-doujinshi!! [/braveheart]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]tell me something, does it have something to do with yuffie making tifa eat a materia ball.... [/B][/QUOTE]

So [I]that's[/I] what the hell those things were! lol. Yes, that's the one i'm refering too.... heh heh heh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...