Alexa Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [SIZE=1]I usually do smaller banners, but here's a bigger Chii one....rate it *cough*10outof10*cough*[/SIZE]
DarK DeatH Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 It's not much bigger than yours usually are :P I like it, although I think the text is a bit hard to read... But indeed a good one, like always ^^ Keep up the good work.
WW2 Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Not Bad. The only problem is that the image is a bit blurry and you can't see the text very good. Other than that its good. I think the banner you have is better. I give it a 7.8 out of 10. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now