Solo Tremaine Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 I look around my room At the things we did together. "Forever," you'd said. I never thought That forever would end. You're not here. It's like you never were. The things we did all scattered and torn Colours fade to grey, And I look... Into your eyes, the photos that call me I want to be that love that I see In your eyes. I want to be the one who holds you. I want to be the one who's reflected In your eyes. I walk around To the places we went together I look, and I see What we used to be. Who I used to be before I lost you. I'm not here. I could have never been here. My mind collapses into tiny shards Of a dream I might have once had. And I see... In your eyes, staring at me I want to be the love that I was In your eyes. I want to be held by you. I want to be an immortal reflection In your eyes. Dedicated to Weh.
Dmitri_Dragoon Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 That was beautiful man, really touched the heart. In a way it sounds like trouble I've had. But it was very good. Very good indeed.
Break Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]Wow.. that's really good. I love the way you managed to capture all my emotions at the moment (apart from extreme hate and anger). Eee.. it almost made me cry. n_n[/size][/color]
Pyrophobic Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 Wow, that's so melancholy. I like the way it flows like one long untamed train of thought, and the twist to the present tense in the final stanza is clever. Well don. *wipes away tear*
KittyLynn Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]*sniffle* Sweet poem Soly. Very sweet. I loved it. -Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Guest dayday Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 I wasn't crying but my eyes were watering since I was so clos on the screen and I wear glasses. I loved it so try to get another one up soon.
Rain Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [size=1]Soley, I didn't know you were into poetry. Well anyway, I like this. The last stanza is the best, in my opinion (and no, not because it means that poem is going to end :p). It's... um, I'm not good at commenting on poetry, but... the last stanza sums up the rest of the poem. If you get what I mean. Well, it was very good. Hope you post some more soon ^_^[/size]
Lady Asphyxia Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [size=1]You know that feeling that you've just discovered a talent you never knew you had? Well, at the moment, I feel like that. Solo, that was great. It was soft, and sweet, not sharp and ragged. It conveyed the emotion in the best way, and it drew the reader in. I love it, quite simply.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now