Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is a Wolfwood banner I recently created. This was my second attempt at making a banner, so it may need some work.

What do you think?:D
Posted
I like how it's set up, and I like the font. And the picture of Wolfwood you chose is good too ^-^

The only critisizm I can add is that there's something about the blue in the background that clashes with the rest of it... maybe it's too... intense or something. I dunno. Or maybe the grey isn't dark enough to match it. Something like that... ^-^;;
Posted
Wow, I like it a ton! It is a very good picture of Wolfwood! I have to agree that the blue background highlighting just adds something that doesn't quite fit! Great job tho!

Kaola

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...