Dragon Warrior Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 First off, I'd like to point out that either way the title of this thread goes, it's the same message. Isn't that FRICKIN amazin? =D Also, I drew this of myself. The only difference is I don't have black hair. I have blonde hair. Also, I don't have that glass over my eye that looks like a DBZ scouter ^^ [IMG]http://www.rpgone.com/users/~erave/real.GIF[/img] Comments and crap is appreciated, thank you ^^
PiroMunkie Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 [size=1]That has to be one of the most arrogant things I have ever seen in my life... o_O It is drawn pretty well, but my word... I pretty much literally made this face o_O upon seeing that, lol. Yes, too self-involved for my likings... It would not be so bad if it was more subtle, but crikey... The drawing is okay overall, though.[/size]
Vicky Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 Hey. Lighten up! Just a lil' joke kinda thing. Is impreesive.Atleast he made himself look kool!
Dragon Warrior Posted June 15, 2003 Author Posted June 15, 2003 Yeah. Gotta throw in that shirt to make me look bada*s ^^ It's all a part of the secret world comination plan... Anywho, thanks for the comments people.
Skyrose Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 Hah, I saw that and I just cracked up, that's genius! The expression on the face fits the picture perfectly, too! My only peeve with this is the shoes... one's pointy and the other's round... and I don't think that's how they're supposed to look. But hey, I like it ^-^
Dragon Warrior Posted June 15, 2003 Author Posted June 15, 2003 Yeah. That's the flaw I caught after scanning. Blasted shoes ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now