Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, it has been a while since I've posted a tongue-in-cheek banner that makes perverse, juvenile allusions.

So, I thought to myself, "Charles, you need to post a tongue-in-cheek banner that makes perverse, juvenile allusions."

And then I answered myself by saying, "You know, you're right Charles, you [i]do[/i] need to post a tongue-in-cheek banner that makes perverse, juvenile allusions."

Sooooo, I did just that, I posted a--well, you know.

It basically pays homage to my favorite genre of video games and, at the same time, a character with a name that anyone simply [i]has[/i] to love.

I decided that it would be best to gather opinions on it before actually including it in the ol' siggy. I don't know if it's really worth including. So far, the people I've polled on AIM have had positive reactions though. For example:

MoonBeam XVI: O___o
MoonBeam XVI: uhm.... yeah.

Well, just look at that satisfied customer.

Now, without any further ado, see it for yourself!

[url]http://cwb.250free.com/Others/BigDik.gif[/url]

Oh, and as for the George Bush bit--Vampire Ed helped me put this together and he seems to have some sick obsession with Bush. So, that's why it's in there. It's not really meant to serve any sort of purpose. :drunk:
Posted
[color=#335062]Ohh, I love it. Another masterpiece! ^_^;

...this reminds me that I want to get a George W. Bush plushie. Ahem. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. ^_^;[/color]
Posted
I found the Bush bit to be rather funny. laf.
Not too much of a fan of Ultimate Muscle though, none the less the banner is veddy nice. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...