Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]

I've been drawing flash (tattoo designs) for a while now, and I've finally been able to scan a couple... not my favorite, i'm afraid. Tell me what you think, anyway. There's another flash drawer on here, Arbalester, a friend of mine who doesn't say much. I'll have to get some of his up too...
[/font][/color]
Posted
ummm they are good but i wouldn't get fishs put on me :P i like that to the right of the bubbles my uncle says i should become a tatoo arist cuz they get paid loads but what if i made a mistake can't really go back and fix it up lol :P
Posted
Well, you know in most states, Majin, there isn't even a law saying you have to tattoo what the person is paying you to! I still got one tho. Georgia is one of those states, where I live....but yea, those are nice!

Kaola
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow. ^_^
Those are all great, and they look really professional. My favorite one just jumped out at me. Though, I wouldn't have the fishy one pit on me, either. ^^;;;

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=412141[/img]

10/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
what are you people saying? I love the fishy one, I would have that put on me in a heart beat. But seriously I do like the fish one. I also like the bubble one too. 10/10 on all of them, keep up the great work. :D
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
i think there cool i can't get a tattoo for relgous reasons sucks for me
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
i am jewish and if have won't be beried in a jeish cemarey
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
^O^ your welcome

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...