Ravenstorture Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic] I've been drawing flash (tattoo designs) for a while now, and I've finally been able to scan a couple... not my favorite, i'm afraid. Tell me what you think, anyway. There's another flash drawer on here, Arbalester, a friend of mine who doesn't say much. I'll have to get some of his up too... [/font][/color]
The Majin Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 ummm they are good but i wouldn't get fishs put on me :P i like that to the right of the bubbles my uncle says i should become a tatoo arist cuz they get paid loads but what if i made a mistake can't really go back and fix it up lol :P
Kaola Su Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Well, you know in most states, Majin, there isn't even a law saying you have to tattoo what the person is paying you to! I still got one tho. Georgia is one of those states, where I live....but yea, those are nice! Kaola
Juu Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow. ^_^ Those are all great, and they look really professional. My favorite one just jumped out at me. Though, I wouldn't have the fishy one pit on me, either. ^^;;; [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=412141[/img] 10/10.[/color] [/size]
Booboo Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 what are you people saying? I love the fishy one, I would have that put on me in a heart beat. But seriously I do like the fish one. I also like the bubble one too. 10/10 on all of them, keep up the great work. :D
Epitome Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 I like the one all the way on the right hand side. Its pretty neat.... And I like the one that Juu said... they all pretty cool though.
Guest yuka-kitsune Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 i think there cool i can't get a tattoo for relgous reasons sucks for me
Subversive Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 If you don't mind answering, what religion are you?
Guest yuka-kitsune Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 i am jewish and if have won't be beried in a jeish cemarey
Subversive Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 Why I didn't know that. Thank you for teaching me something ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now