Desbreko Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 what would you do if a moth landed on your monitor screen? there's one on my screen right now.
Navi Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 they like our tv screen more then my comp monitor. sometimes i think it's the commercials... i'd shoo it away. then if it didn't go, i'd put it in a napkin, and smash it, and flush it down the toilet. i dunno i guess it depends on my mood....i'll let it stay there if im feeling nice.
Flash Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 I'd rip their wings off, then replace them with Robotic wings, and train them to be in my Elite Moth army..
Warlock Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]I'd rip their wings off, then replace them with Robotic wings, and train them to be in my Elite Moth army.. [/B][/QUOTE] Strange, that's exactly what I'd do...
Flash Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Strange, that's exactly what I'd do... [/B][/QUOTE] Perhaps we should start a 'Moth Army', and go take over that Spirograph factory on the outskirts of town...
Warlock Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Perhaps we should start a 'Moth Army', and go take over that Spirograph factory on the outskirts of town... [/B][/QUOTE] I agree. Let's meet at the old church, and begin the attack from there...
Desbreko Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 uuuuuummmmmmmm....yeah.....you guys go do that.....
Dark Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 I would kill it! I hate bugs. They re annoyin....
Sephiroth Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 no use shooing it away, because it would just come back, but I haven't had any moth troubles for a while, I think they prefer pestering my roommate....
Single H Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 I'll kill it and hang the body on top of my computer as a reminder to all moths never to try that again.........
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now