Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
^_^ B.T. Stands for Bacon and Tomato, as in BLT, but she doesn't like lettuce. To quote "It's too crunchy and tasteless".

Question: What day did .hack//SIGN first air on Cartoon Network? (Not at midnight, but 3 PM)
Posted
Well, from what weve heard there are 3 bonus episode. 27,28, and 29. Theres an old thread that talks about it.
Someone else can answer Sennen's question.
Guest Tical
Posted
4:30
Who freed Tsukasa from prison
Guest Tical
Posted
Crim, BT, Mimiru, Subaru, and almost Sora.
what # episode is the brocken man showm in first
Guest Tical
Posted
That wierd neon-looking place.
In which epiisode does Bear talk to his son?
Posted
Answer: Key of the Twilight (and what a great song it is)
Question: How old is Bear in real life and who asked him how old he was?
Posted
[B] Answer [/B]: 46 (according to the dub), although I also read that he was 40 somewhere. Krim asked Bear how old he was.
[B] Question [/B]: List all the keywords on the back of DVD 3 (Gestalt).
Guest Tical
Posted
That questions to hard

to get this thread moving, Ilask a question... What is the name of the city in .hack wwhere Mimiru waits for Tsukasa the first time.
Guest Tical
Posted
sory to double post but I want to get this thread MOVING!
Posted
Ok, since you want to keep the thread moving I'll just post my answer not really knowing if it's right or not.

A: Dun Loireag

Ok, easy question.

Q: Who is the first person to apper of the Descendents of Fianna aka Legendary Party?
Posted
A: because they seem to take it to serious she explains it is not there job but the job of the administrators, atleast I think thats the awnser

Q: what reason did bt have for her name and what episode is it explained in.
Posted
In episode 17 B.T. tells Tsukasa that BT is pretty much BLT (Bacon Lettuce and Tomato) without the lettuce. She doesn't like the lettuce because to her it has no taste and is too crunchy.

New Question: What issue in The World had Balmung of the Azure Sky and Orca of the Azure Sea working together to solve the problem?
Guest Tical
Posted
The invincible monster problem.

What is the name of the church area?
Posted
The Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
And A few questions back, what attack did aura use on Tsukasa, it was morgana who used it and I belive the move is a form of Data Drain (big maybe)

How was it discovered that Tsukasa was a girl?
Posted
Bear went to a hospital after snooping around in the real world and found Tsukasa lying in a bed on life support.

(Technically, the answer to my last question was the lack of morality of players in The World, but whatever)

New question: In what episode do we see a scene with Mimiru in real life in it?
Posted
I'll play along! Please excuse me since I don't know the ropes of this quizzing thing. Are we only allowed to ask questions with solid answers, or can we also ask ones that are more open-ended?

Anyway, the name of the group is CyberConnect2 (also known as CC Corporation). I'm pretty sure that's the group's name. Ironically, it's also the name of the group responsible for the real games (INFECTION and so forth). I think CC2 was created (in real life) when Project .hack came along. Pretty cool, IMO.

Question: What does the grunty in episode 2 tell Tsukasa after it grows up?

EDIT: Sorry about that, teptep: I was still typing when you posted. I don't know the answer to your question, though. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...