Jump to content
OtakuBoards

NBA Championships.


Recommended Posts

Guest Musahi
Posted
After I posted my NHL Championships thread I am suprised that nobody followed suit and posted an NBA topic.

Anyway, the game tonight was incredible. As I said in my NHL thread both of my teams are going all the way this year and I was right. The [spoiler]San Antonio Spurs[/spoiler] are your NBA Champions. Since I live in [spoiler]San Antonio[/spoiler] there were fireworks and people honking in their cars. I'm still happy to say that [spoiler]San Antonio[/spoiler] is the only city that can celebrate nicely. We don't start riots or anything here. =P

I ran down the street and back screaming, "#1 BABY, #1". It was fun for a while because the people in there cars were celebrating with me. But yeah, all in all I'm pretty damn happy/hyper right now.

=D
Posted
how could the friggin [spoiler]Nets[/spoiler] give up a 9 point lead with 5 minutes left! It was horrible. Not that i cared either way, but damn! If you do that you just... they should be completely disappointed in their team. At leastthey got the Stanely Cup to hold them over.
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, I have been off the boards for a while, so I am sorry to say that I probably wouldn't have been able to put up a post on the boards about the NHL finals. In addition, with Detroit losing in the opening round, I especially wouldn't have been in any rush to start a topic. (I was REALLY dissapointed by their playoff bouts -- and yes, I know that the Duck's goalie did brilliant).

That being said, as sorry as I am about the Red Wings not making it in a sport that I really love, I wasn't even close to be thrilled with the Pistons. Although they did much better then the Wings, I am not that big of a fan of Basketball -_- I used to be huge into it when the greats played, but now, I am so out of the loop that I wouldn't be able to get in if I tried. *shrug*

Anyways, rock on San Antonio, have a few friends that were happy that they won, so that is always good. I am especially happy that the L.A. Lakers didn't make it. They needed to get knocked out and I suppose it's just too bad that it won't make that much of a difference in their pocketbooks or their egos. That's just me though ^_^ I will shut up now. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson]YES! SAN ANTONIO SPURS!

Too bad Kuja, the third San Antonio resident, aint here- eh? ;P

That was a rocking comeback, and damn am I happy. *drinks wine IRL*[/color]
Posted
Well, I'm none too happy about [spoiler]San Antonio winning[/spoiler], but at least they can celebrate without rioting (which, unfortunately, I can't say about Los Angeles).
Posted
Yeah I used to live in [spoiler]San Antonio[/spoiler] but moved to [spoiler]Dallas[/spoiler]. [spoiler]The Spurs absolutely owned the Nets[/spoiler]

[spoiler]GO SPURS!!!![/spoiler]

[SIZE=1]Censoring courtesy of the US Government[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...