Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd Give it my nose (cuz everyone always says how much they like it...o_O) And my convincing skills, my knowledge of useless information, and my conciousness of right and wrong.
Posted
My build. Not skinny, not fat. Not in the middle either. I got a broad look from the front, a less then fat/more than skinny look from the side, and a solid look from the back.

Atleast that's what others have told me.
Posted
[size=1]Public speaking skills -- the ability to manipulate a crowd. Can't go wrong with that, and I do all right.

Besides, if we're trying to take over the human race...

Oh, we aren't? Well then...

ahem.[/size]
Posted
I would donate my ability to see a subject from all sides. I do that a lot and am able to help people out with problems. I always give a one sided answer by looking at all sides. It's a confusing special trait of mine that has helped to get people out of jams. So yeah I would donate that, also my common sense, so I would know when to stay out of a subject like that.

Where were you common sense when I posted in the Religion thread? >.<
Posted
[color=indigo]I'd donate my enormous..........................................ego. A person with this many good qualities should definatly have an ego like mine :p. Or I could donate my arms, they are massive, they are almost the size of Hulk Hogans (divided in half).[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[color=indigo]I'd donate my enormous...........................................[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue][size=1]You've piqued my curiosity.[/size][/COLOR]
Posted
Well I was thinking about this for a while but I just realised pretty much everything about me is just average/less than average. Uhh I guess I'd donate my legs. I'm not the most athletic person but I've been playing ddr every day for a few months!
Posted
Hmm...I think i'd donate my ability to give advice. I think I'm very good at that. And my eyes. Haha, sorry, but people ALWAYS tell me "Wow..you have really pretty eyes!" They're blue and really large..mmm this kid's gonna have some kick butt eyes...

So what about this kid's sex? Male? Female?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...