Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
After 2 hours of saving screen shots off the love hina game and cropping some stuff i did it here is kaolla su eating a banner she looks like she likes that banana lol :P
Posted
XD cute! mm...... Im hungry now..... Thats really good, i dont think I would ever take the time to make that. The only flaws I see are the pics are a bit blury and it sorta jerks when the pics change. But its still good. *thumbs up*
Posted
Glad you's like it here is another one i did it took longer then kaolla su to it's the Genobreaker off Zoids firing it's charged particle beam the only flaw is the back ground that jumps around a bit lol :P
Posted
lol yeh kaolla is cool well is another i threw together it rokusho from Medabots i can probably do any moving things on GBA games if u got any you want me to try ^^
Posted
What are GBA games? Sorry, but I don't know. Wow, that one I like better than the second one, but not as good as the 1st still!

I say 9/10!!

Kaola
Posted
GameBoy Advance lol is the way i can top my first one is to make another Kaolla su one??/ but i can't cuz there isn't any more moving kaolla su moments but there is lots of other ones
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
Posted
[size=1]'Ello and welcome, cyrow!

This thread was made and last posted in in the year 2003, so I doubt it will spew any further discussion or participation, and so I will close it to avoid any confusion! I would like to ask you to only reply to threads on the first two pages of the Art Studio.

Don't hesitate to PM me for any questions, even though this first meeting is a bit unlucky. :whoops: [/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...