OtakuBoards

Anyone heard of ape escape 2 and bloody roar 4

stun gun Milly

I've heard of ape escape 2 which is coming out July 1st and bloody roar 4 is coming out November 2003 I have not heard much of bloody roar 4 and it's plot I own bloody roar 2&3 as for ape escape I only know that a kid accidently put monkey helmets and pants in a box and Specter got a hold of the. Tell me the plot of both games and if possible the charaters:angel: :D

Guest Musahi
I loved the original Bloody Roar, and the second was amazing too. But after that the series got a bit stale, there wasn't anything new intorduced. Bloody Roar 4 is aiming to change that. BR4 will have 17 playable charcters, more gore (which could be a good or a bad thing depending on where you stand), and a Development Mode. Not much is known, but I heard you will be able to steal other players move-sets. That sound [i]awesome[/i]. ^_~

[img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/e32003/bloodyroar4_screen007.jpg[/img]

From the looks of that art I'm going to enjoy this new Bloody Roar.

As for Ape Escape 2, I'm one of the few people who couldn't really give a ****.

I'd have to say considering Sony didn't even want to bring Ape Escape 2 to the US, very many people don't care heh. Ubi Soft had to fight to get it over and localized. I'm very interested, the first was quite original, and this apparently improves on it greatly.

As for Bloody Roar, I can't say I care. It has always had an interesting promise, but it's not the greatest fighting game really. I prefer Virtua Fighter and Soul Calibur personally, this and Tekken just don't do it for me. Improvements help, but I've never really been into the core gameplay myself.

WOW you got that picture I saw it a lot of times her name is Nagi from what I've read and from my looks of it it looks sooo cool way better than the 3rd one and what are your favorite characters mine are Uriko I love her fighting style whatever it is, Bakuryu I like that he is fast and very cool and I like him ^^,Jenny I just like her clothes, and Xion he's cool.As for Ape Escape I loved the first one it was cute and I loved the monkeys and the way they act on the monkey radar and when you get close to them. It also looks that they got rid of spike why?and you can go to their official web site : apeescape2.com also go to ign.com to find out more and bloody roar the same thing there are screen shots and trailers but got to be a member to view movies. AND HOW DID YOU PUT THAT PICTURE IN PLEASE TELL ME!

The first Ape Escape could possibly been my fave PS1 game and i was bummed that the second one wasnt coming but i guess it is so says Offical Playstation Magazine. including new gadgets new character that looks like a lot stupider than the first.

As for Bloody Roar 4 i havent read or heard a thing about it and i dont really care because i never played the first ones

Like I said before, Sony made the game and published it in Japan. They didn't want to bring it here for who knows what reason. They make some odd decisions

So Ubi Soft grabbed it. It's on its way. In fact, I think it's coming out rather soon. I'm looking forward to it.

It's coming out July 1st and I hope it is cool I'm going to buy and if you have time go to apeescape2.com and you can get wallpaper and you can download a cool trailer of it it shows alot of the game and a few of it's characters and from the looks of it it's going to ROCK.

Well as far as Ape Escape.... well it looks stupid, I liked the first one... I played it alot when I was younger. I still like to play it as a little fun, break away from the bloody violence. But Bloody Roar 4 looks like something I would love to play. I don't think I have played any other Bloody Roars.

• 2 weeks later...
well, I don't know too much about either one but I rather disliked the first Ape Escape, and as for BR4...I've only seen a single screen shot...and that one shot is small and has too much action going on to tell if it will be a decent game...but I haven't played any of the other BR games...so I guess only time will tell...I'd rather look into Soul Calibur 2 or Virtua Fighter 4:Evolution before BR4...but thats beside the point.