Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sorry for the double posting, but what's going on? I wanted to get this to the top of the list again so someone might see it and say something, anything, about it.


The stuff in my sig about no one caring is true, I guess.
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
i like it but i have no idea who that is
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] It is a good banner, not excellent but good. I'd give it a 7/10. I like images very much and how they blend in with the background, also, the text is themed very well so I applaud you for that. However, the background is quite bland and there is not alot of apparent techniques.

A good attempt to say the least though.[/color][/size]
Posted
I like it, it has a nice touch to it but too big for me... and people will reply to your posts man. Otakuboards are free, you can post to what you want to post to and what you dont want to, if someone looks and doesnt want to post thats fine, so dont expect a reply from everyone. Just a little advice, and sorry for playing Mod...[i]LOL[/i]
Posted
First: If no one replies, you are just out of luck... That happens to me a lot, and I believe it happes to other people as well...
Second: The banner is not bad... Not excelent, but not bad also... Average I'd say... It's simplistic-nes is not really well-arranged there... Like, if you want something simple, you have to put it well there so that it doesn't look empty...
Posted
Okay. Sorry I sounded so pathetic before, but my thread was about to go off to the dreaded 2nd page of topics where it would never be seen again. :eek:

Well, I knew it wasn't the greatest thing you've ever seen so I decided to redo it with a couple of your thoughts in mind. It looks a lot better now :) I realized, too, that Yuugi has two u's in it so...

Thanks to all.

Oh, and how do you like this Rufio banner I did.
Posted
Hey,it's cute I don't know who it is but my rate to it is a 9.2 I like the shades of color and that guy is he a monk because I saw a staff in the picture just wondering and he looks like one.It's very cute ^^.
Posted
Well I wouldn't be the one to ask about that because I've never seen the show. He does look like he would make a good monk, though.

I just made a matching avatar to go with my Rufio banner. Like it?
Posted
looks good to me. I'v never seen the show either. Your not the only one out there.

The only thing that bugs me is the BG... it all gray. I can see that there is some kind on Temple, but its hard to see. I like the BG of the first one better. But overall the 2nd one is better. Good job! Keep up the work!
Hey! I'll be your buddy!

Rating: 9/10
Posted
Thanks man.

I just did this new one today and I must say I'm quite proud of it. Even my mom likes it. AFI is one of my favorites! I wanted this one to look really chaotic with an old fashioned twang (heh heh twang). There is a cool little picture in the center with two little girls faces inside of flowers (taken from the CD book). Also, I hid Davey and Jade's faces in there somewhere. Won't be that hard to see now that I told you, though.

Word :cross:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...