Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The head is really really good. The hand needs a lot of work, though. Hands are just too hard to draw and that is why I conveniently leave them out of my pictures.

w/ hand: 6/10 w/o hand: 9/10

Good Job overall!!
Posted
I agree hands suck! Man, I thought it was a pretty good hand tho! Well, thanx guys!! I will try and work on the hands! I usually leave them out too, as well as clothing b/c I can't do wrinkles in it or highlight and shadow it very well.....and now that you mentioned it the hand is quite odd looking...like too big on the thumb size and the thumb and 2 fingers sticking up are too far apart!

Kaola

Can someone draw me a hand just like that that I could copy? Don't do it too detailed tho b/c I am not too skilled. I would really appreciate that b/c I have tried and tried but can't
Posted
Thats really good! I like it better with no hands too. Dont you just hate drawing them?! All that needs to be done with the color one is shading. Good job *thumbs up*
Posted
Here's a little something I just whipped up for you. I sketched while looking at my own hand. The middle finger looks a little wierd, but what can I say, it was whipped. lol This is a good technique, I guess.
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
i'll never be able to draw hands with out copying them from a picture
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! Those hands are really good! OO
I could never get anything close to that. The picture its self is adorable, too. ^_^

*huggles it*

Though, I actually like it better in black and white. The coloring is still very good, though. ^^[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...