OtakuBoards

Stupid misktakes

gouf

Have you ever made a real bad mistake that coast you the game but still it was funny.

This was early on in my career. I set two traps face down then played heavy storm. I have made many more though wich i reveal later as this topic grows.

Oh I've made plenty of mistakes. Like I'll have down a strong monster and my opponent will play Raigeki and I'll have Imperial Order and I comepletly forget to even activate it. I've got plenty of other mistakes but I forget them right now.

Yeah Ive made many mistakes but one cost me a tourny match I had a Blue Eyes out on the field and a With of the black forest, but when I ended my tuen I forgot to switch her into defense mode and he had a Dark Magician out so he attacked and I lost (i only had 200 lp left)

The dumbest mistake I've made is summoning Time Wizard, using its effect succesfully, then summoning Relinquished. Since they had no monsters on the field, it was defenseless. I meant to summon it if Time Wizards effect didn't work.

Guest Altron Gundam
Ever choosing to make a deck that actually ran the Black-Robed Sage, or Five-god Dragon.

One of my stupidest mistakes was I had a Don Kieto the Cure Master out face down on the field. I played my Dark Magician and was going to use Don Kieto, but I forgot and came in 4th place for a tournament. The kid demolished my DM and won, it sucked.

I was playing afew days ago (I'm very inexperinced, but I love Yu-Gi-Oh) against this girl I really like, I was teaching her how to play and let her use my deck and I put quickly together a Toon-type deck. I had had Toon Summoned Skull and Manga Ryu-Ran in my hand and I hadn't drawn Toon World for a lond time. So, I played Card Destrution and sent all my Toon Monsters to the Graveyard and drew Toon World the next turn. She had about 18000 life points at the time (Thanks to Dancing Fairy, which I couldn't draw a high level ATK monster and when I did she played Monster Reborn and The Shallow Grave.)

Guest TrueGamerOmega
gouf, HA HA HA HA HA HA Hah ah. That was pretty dumb. I usually make mistakes that aren't really mistakes. I sometimes forget to activate somecards. But the people in my area suck so I still win.

Sometimes I tend to misread card descriptions. Here's one example:

When I was in a duel, I had three monsters on the field, and my opponent played Raigeki to destroy them. Then played a monster face-down and three other cards face-down. (Probably traps.) On my turn, I summoned a Crazy Fish, which attacked a Magician of Faith. Using Magician of Faith's effect, my opponent returned Raigeki to his deck. (or at least that's what I think he did) I knew my opponent was going to play Raigeki on his next turn, so I put a Magic Jammer face-down. And here's where my stupid mistake came: I summoned Jinzo! I then destroyed a Red Archery Girl my opponent previously had in defense mode. Then, my opponent laughed and played Raigeki. Just as I was about to flip over my Magic Jammer, my opponent stopped me. He told me to read Jinzo's card description carefully. I did, and I was shocked! It said: "Prevents [u]all[/u] trap cards from activating." That meant that I could not activate my Magic Jammer! :whoops: So Jinzo was destroyed, and my opponent summoned a Celtic Guardian. Eeeek! I only had 1350 life points left!

Oh yeah make me fell bad. about it.

This happened today he summoned lord of D. played flute and and i had imperail order face down i knew he had seven tools of the bandit i also had a miror force he brought out tryant dragon and aluster dragon and the next urn beat me. I ended up makeing it to the quarter finals and most of the pepole i play are veary good.

hmmm....i haven't made very many little mistakes although i have had a few incidents with the Dream Sprite and Suijin and their effects.

but i do make moves just to make people laugh and keep the duel interesting.

e.g
equiping the dram sprite with Malevolent Nuzzler and attacking a Dark magician with it :p

[color=green]My stipidest mistake was probably when I forgot I had Magic Jammer face down on the feild and I let my opponent play 2 Dian Keto's and a Rain of Mercy. I still won, but it was the principle of the matter.[/color]

My biggest dueling mistake was when I had all my toons on the feild, but forgot to attack with my toon blue eyes to take out my foe on the next turn. He then used some spiecal 'cards' and took me out on the next turn. The duel was over and I lost, just because I forgot my blue eyes toon dragon. :( I lost one of my favorite cards too...

But another stupid mistake I once made was putting a couple of trap cards face-down. On my next turn, I activated Heavy Storm! I forgot that it destroys [u]all[/u] Magic/Trap cards on the field!

I did the same thing xecpt i was nervouse the other thing was when i was regesytering for the tourment back in season 1 i couldn't rember my birthday and i still forget it from time to time.

Here's a REALLY stupid mistake I made:

When I was in a duel, I had two monsters on the field, and my opponent had a Summoned Skull on the field. Yami was activated. My opponent had a Blue Eyes White Dragon in the graveyard. I had a Buster Blader in my hand, and it was my turn. I drew a Rogue Doll. One of my monsters on the field was a Dark Magician. I completely forgot that Summoned Skull was a Fiend-type monster (and gets powered up by Yami), so I figured I could destroy it with my Dark Magician (who also got a power-up because he's a Spellcaster-type monster). My other monster on the field had a Spellbinding Circle on it, so it couldn't attack. My opponent had 1850 life points left. Since Yami was activated, I summoned Rogue Doll, which also got the 200 atk/def-point power bonus. Shortly after that, I remembered something: Summoned Skull was a Fiend-type monster, so it had 2700 Attack points, the same as my Dark Magician! If I had summoned Buster Blader instead, it would've destroyed the Summoned Skull (since it gains 500 attack points for the B. E. W. Dragon in the graveyard), and I would've attacked with my Dark Magician and won the duel! Embarrassed, I ended my turn, and my opponent attacked my Rogue Doll with, of course, his Summoned Skull. I only had 600 life points left! :eek: