OtakuBoards

Halloween

Navi

hmmm,i seem to remeber last year i wore this hat that made me look like i had an axe in my head and walked around with 2 of my freinds,shame is we couldnt do much trick or treating because of 2 reasons,one being when we knocked on the door the person inside threw stuff at us or told us to piss off ,and also because our school dance wuz on that nite,man that dance rocked come to think about it:cool: :devil: :laugh:

[B]"most of my freinds including me see halloween as a time to get free lollies for doing nuthin"[/B]

Guest Master O Beans
Yeah, my halloween will probably be spend one of three ways:

1) Doing MASS AMOUNTS of homework
2) Partyin'
3) On the computer! (YAY!)

so the way I see it, I won't be celebrating all that much...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Halloween = FALL! I LOVE THE FALL!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen to that. :D

I love autumn...

Halloween, though....

Let's review some basic rules parents drill into their kids' heads...

Do not talk to strangers.
Do not take candy from strangers.
For the love of God, if you are dumb enought o take candy from a stranger and lucky enough to walk away, DON'T EAT THE CANDY!!!
Do not stay outside after dark.
Don't run across the street!
Never go door to door!
Do not answer the door if you don't recognize the person ringing the bell.
People in masks are not to be trusted.
No, you may NOT wear your Power Ranger pajamas in public!

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but...:rolleyes:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

Never go door to door!
[/B][/QUOTE]

No door to door!!! AHHH! :eek: You must have lived a deprived life if you weren't able to go door to door. Oh geeze, I cringe just at the thought...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]In Greece we don't have Halloween...what dou u exactly do in it? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well traditionally kids dress up in costumes, whether it be Ninja, Power Ranger, Werewolf, whatever and they go around either with their parents, or group of friends and basically stop at people's houses and say "Trick or Treat" which isn't really an option because most people have treats (or money).. so they open up their pillow sack or whatever they are using and the person puts candy in it.. you do this to many other houses, some more than others... and you get lots of candy and then proceed to fatten yourself over the course of the next month or two :)

Halloween means All Hallows Eve, which I dunno has any resemblance to evil, but it's consider by many religious fanatics to be "Devil Day" or whatever.... i say screw it and have fun....

Anyway, I think that explained it to some extent....

rules
1.Do not talk to strangers.
2.Do not take candy from strangers.
3.For the love of God, if you are dumb enought o take candy from a stranger and lucky enough to walk away, DON'T EAT THE CANDY!!!
4.Do not stay outside after dark.
5.Don't run across the street!
6.Never go door to door!
7.Do not answer the door if you don't recognize the person ringing the bell.
8.People in masks are not to be trusted.
9.No, you may NOT wear your Power Ranger pajamas in public!
[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. Gonna break #1,2,3,4,5,6,8.
Noone comes to our house because it's at the far edge of the wrong side of town, so 7 don't apply.
And I'm not stupid enough to break #9..

Maybe I'll be either Matt or D_E (guess why!!:D )

is cool. I dress up like some dead thing. And i take my paintball gun, eggs, and toliet paper. I shoot houses then egg them then tipee the tree and the house. I do that for 3 hours.......Im a bad boy:o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Halloween means All Hallows Eve, which I dunno has any resemblance to evil, but it's consider by many religious fanatics to be "Devil Day" or whatever.... i say screw it and have fun....[/B][/QUOTE]

Something about spirits being active on the night before All Saint's Day...Demons, dead relatives, and the like....Some people believe it involves worship of the devil, blah, blah, blah....

I love Halloween...costumes, candy, and cool october nights.....ahhh....the memories....

My kid brother's birthday is on halloween, so it's always a big to-do at our house.

[color=purple] I can't wait!!! I love Halloween!! it's my fave holiday! my friends and I are going to dress up as trashy 80's gals!! haha it's the greatest ever I get to be whatever I want for a day how much more fun can I ask for??[/color]

Guest Imsirion
i dont like halloween, gotten bad vibes since i was little( dont know Y ) so im gonna lock myself in my room all night and play chrono trigger!:)

[B]

Unless you live in Florida where the normal temp on Halloween in upper 80's.... god it's so horrid here.... [/B][/QUOTE]Ya know, Transtic, I like Florida less and less each time you post.....

But I'm in Wisconsin, the leaves are just starting to change, and we're in for a storm tonight....

Sometimes, I love my life.

[B]Ya know, Transtic, I like Florida less and less each time you post.....
[/B][/QUOTE]

YAY!... i mean.... aww thats too bad...

::adds another name to devious plan to make people realize the horrors of Old people and heat mixed with ocean, republicans and lots of spanish speaking people::.... well the spanish speaking people isn't so bad, but the others... and there's NO japanese people here....

[B]

YAY!... i mean.... aww thats too bad...

::adds another name to devious plan to make people realize the horrors of Old people and heat mixed with ocean, republicans and lots of spanish speaking people::.... well the spanish speaking people isn't so bad, but the others... and there's NO japanese people here.... [/B][/QUOTE]Hey, you live there, not me...:p