OtakuBoards

Neopets cheats/programs/np?

Fall

who has a neopet account?
does anyone have any cheats for Neopets, like a Refresher, NP Maker?
I already have a program that gets you stuff for free, and one that slows down games like Meerca Chase so i can get heaps of np.but apart from that.any1?

Oh, i also have a password finder, but it dosn't work to well. so far, i've found 0 passwords, 0 usernames. how good am i?

anyways, if any1 does, please reply.;) :cool:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it called... get lucky and find one of the super rare things... sell it for 99999 and put that in the bank... then collect intrest on it... (that new claim interest sucks bad) that and play a lot of games... grundo gym is real ez... cause every 5 days or so... you get a new lifetime membership card and a new stat!!!!!!!
and um... some guilds give out money when you join... check out of them lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]i stil have 79,000,000 np......o yea...and my pets r dead :P o well heh [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Wooiee! I'm new to the whole neopets thing...if you didn't feel like playing with your little digital pets anymore (or, *cough* spending money on them) perhaps you would be feeling generous? *wink wink* ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]What the hell is neopet?

I seriously have no idea, I've heard people talk about it but I don't know what it is.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]trust me on this one... YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW... it is a very addicting game for kids... and adults but mainly kids... like i hold the record in codebreakers... but it says i cheat cause my score is so much better than the best lol... *sigh* i still rock at it w/o cheating... but you dont want to know it is too addicting... takes time i could be here... or playing diablo 2 x-poc[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]