Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Do that and it will probably be fixed within the week
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
just take the d@mn thing to a repair shop
Posted
I broke my computer trying to fix it. But it was under warranty so I got a new one and it works great. My suggestion: throw your computer out the window and take back to where you got it. Unless its not under warranty of course.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]I broke my computer trying to fix it. But it was under warranty so I got a new one and it works great. My suggestion: throw your computer out the window and take back to where you got it. Unless its not under warranty of course. [/B][/QUOTE]

That works too.....
Posted
"stop looking at my french ***"...haha..that's some girl said to my friends back in 8th grade. she was trying to get attention from us. quiet funny neh?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]"stop looking at my french ***"...haha..that's some girl said to my friends back in 8th grade. she was trying to get attention from us. quiet funny neh? [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehe..yeah that was sooo funny...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...