Phantasy Freak Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Hey everyone!MY computer is trying to mess up...So if I am not here for a while...well my computer is being a butt munchie..I hope it doesn't die...This is our 3rd computer...so i gotta go.see ya!
Sephiroth Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 you should take it to a repair shop so that they could identify the problem, better safe than sorry....
Guest Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Do that and it will probably be fixed within the week
RicoTranzrig Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Too bad you don't live near her...or do you... I also repair computers...but I'm not A+ certified to do it for money, legally anyway... Well, see ya later...
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 just take the d@mn thing to a repair shop
Shy Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I broke my computer trying to fix it. But it was under warranty so I got a new one and it works great. My suggestion: throw your computer out the window and take back to where you got it. Unless its not under warranty of course.
Yoda Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Yeah, but sometimes it's cheaper to buy a new computer than to have it repaired!
Guest Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I broke my computer trying to fix it. But it was under warranty so I got a new one and it works great. My suggestion: throw your computer out the window and take back to where you got it. Unless its not under warranty of course. [/B][/QUOTE] That works too.....
Phantasy Freak Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 well its up to my mum...she bought the computer....but it is being god so far...
Jeff Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 "stop looking at my french ***"...haha..that's some girl said to my friends back in 8th grade. she was trying to get attention from us. quiet funny neh?
Phantasy Freak Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i] [B]"stop looking at my french ***"...haha..that's some girl said to my friends back in 8th grade. she was trying to get attention from us. quiet funny neh? [/B][/QUOTE] hehehe..yeah that was sooo funny...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now