Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have the whole series on DVD and I must say that is was very very good.

Of course you have the love relationships, the main characters flaws,( such as being young and wearing underpants with animals on it and absolutely known inexperience with many things in life_ but thats what makes it all so good. There is even a love triangle and has some good story lines in it as well.

It is defiently a must see in my book and also on the DVD there is something called Omaki Theather..OMG is it funny. But althoghter thought it was great and if you have and specifics about ti hit me up!!

SEE YA!!!
Posted
When you say fool serios do you meen all of the seasons because i belive there are three,so do you meen you have all three seasons or just one or two of the seasons.Please clarify.
Posted
There are 26 episodes and a second series.
Posted
To verify things I have the 26 episodes that Tical is talking about. You say that there are three seasons well then what exactly is with the three seasons. The collection I hold occur from when Momji joins the TAC to the defeat of the creatures.


I wasn't aware a second series was out..Can you tell me the name of the second series Tical!!!
Posted
I think theres three sesons mabey only two,im not sure i havnt seen it in for ever and i dont think the second season is out in america.
How chould they work on the anime its all ready been done its not one of those anime's that are in progress its all ready compleat.
Posted
There is one series (with 26 episodes) as well as 3 OVA specials called the second series, as they feature the same characters but take place after Blue Seed. Or so I've heard.
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Hmm I have heard of Blue Seed and saw the time it aired on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network but I didnt watch it. It sounds really interesting...So i might check it out.[/size][/color]
Posted
I used to watch blue seed. I watched it every night for about a week but they like restarted and played the same onesi saw all over again. Pluss i had to get my sleeping scheduall all around so i had to stop watching it. Only to start staying up late months later all cause of Inuyasha... Heh... Blue seed i must say is something i want to see from the first to the end. But i dont have the change offten. Id have to get like the dvd or something.. which is nto at the local Sam goody... but whatever. I could jsut search ebay...or.. something.

It did need a little work i agree but i loved it anyways... To bad i didnt watch it enough to learn much about it.
Posted
I've only saw one episode. I watched last night on the action channel. It was a bit strange. I thought that it was funny though. I just didn't really get it. The show is still good though. By the way, who is that one guy that has blades pop out of of his arms, and what is he?
Posted
I have only seen one or two episodes of Blue Seed that were on cartoonetwork.I thought they were really good.It was very interesting and a little creepy.It was kinda hard to understand the plot at first but after awhile i got the feel of it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...