Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][size=1]
Wow.. that's freaky.. in a cool way. Looks easily like something that could be used on a horror film poster. Only thing I can point out really is that a lot of the font is difficult to read. A lot. But I think that was the effect you were going for, but still o.-[/b]

The guy's eyes look like tiger eyes.. kooky..[/size]
Posted
I like the dark thing, and I say to this.........a supder duper a wow wow, very good indeed, can't make out some of the words till ya told me, but doesn't matter just a very good piece I say, keep up the good work...........(and my banner too)
Posted
S'pretty neat... Shouldn't of had the purple around the eyes, or atleast should have been a different tone of it... Like AJeh said, thats freaky.
Posted
What are the words? Just wondering, but I like it alot too! But I have noticed I like a lot of the work you do Subversive. I really like this a ton actually!

Love, Kaola
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]'i like the dark thing' and 'super duper wow wow' shouldn't be used in the same sentance . . .

looks like some one's been watching too many low budget horror movies lately. it's pretty good, very good actually, but what does it say? 8.6/10[/size][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1] . . . . . . . . . . .my god you're weird.[/size][/color]
Posted
Pretty Good... but I don't like the scribbly lines. That quoting the bible was pretty smart, and maybe the words could be a little more legiblle, and the hand is too visible for my liknig...
But man is it cool...
Posted
Thanx Subversive, Im going have nightmares tonight. LOL. Its good but those are are freaking me out *covers his own eyes* But I like it, it has a unique scariness to it.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]heh, i thought about making a banner that quoted the bible once. but as you know, i suck at gfx and didn't want to discrase christ. anyway, semjaza's ignoring me right now and no other member is online at the moment, so i'll have to get back to you later about joining. cool beans.[/size][/color]
Posted
Whoa! That does sound freaky, that is somewhat strange to be in the Bible....but so what do you mean, you put it out of context? I didn't think it says prostitutes in the Bible....owell, maybe so!


Kaola
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]yeah, it does all the time. if you ever read the bible, you'll find a lot of stuff that you would have never thought to be in there. heh.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...