Turkey Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Nice hat Mush!:laugh: Anyway, I don't have a scanner, but I'm getting one soon. I look a lot like my avatar, but with shorter hair. (Dammit school! They didn't even let me dye those red lines on my hair!)
Transtic Nerve Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]well, finally, here is a pic of myself.... [/B][/QUOTE] Hahaha, if only people saw you really.... laid out asleep looking stoned.... hahaha :p
Aya Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 As a response to somethin' Vegipoo said earlier...he has a really really really shiny truck!!! ...it's been a while since I've said that. ^_^
Navi Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i] [B]OK well I guess I'll be the first to post my ugly self on this thread, since nobody's done it yet =]... Jeez me scary to look at.. Anyway, this pic is from my vacation to swiss land in June. [url]http://www.total3d.com/downloads/Image2.jpg[/url] and one more in which I look exactly the same... hmm... [url]http://www.total3d.com/downloads/Image4.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] why you be in a glass box yo. just joking. :p youre pic is also in the otakuboards.gif right? you look older in the one you posted recently.
Sara Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 Well, I have a scanner, but no decent pictures....I think the most recent ones in the house are from at least a year ago....we don't get film developed often, I'm afraid....Soon, perhaps...
masterfork Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B] why you be in a glass box yo. just joking. :p youre pic is also in the otakuboards.gif right? you look older in the one you posted recently. [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, yah, that fish came to visit me in my box =P.. heh yah that otakuboards gif one was from my learner's permit, and quite a few months have passed since that photo.. =]...
Guest Tec-9 Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 are you ready to see the hot leader of the ruthless RWK??! feast your eyes on this, ladies!!!!
No-Name Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 god d@mn ZF SSA Goten! ur g/f is hot! and im not one of those guys that just likes a girl if she has boobs, im very picky, but shes hotter than a summer day in arizona.
No-Name Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 okay, okay, heres a link to me: [COLOR=royalblue][u]http://www.geocities.com/agent_maxx_2001/me.jpg[/u][/COLOR] like it? hahaha, thanks to whats-his-name for the great idea in his sig. ill post my pic one day...
Pastbyer Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]okay, okay, heres a link to me: [url]http://www.geocities.com/agent_maxx_2001/me.jpg[/url] like it? hahaha, thanks to whats-his-name for the great idea in his sig. ill post my pic one day... [/B][/QUOTE] I'm just quoting to make it into a proper URL....
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i] [B] I'm just quoting to make it into a proper URL.... [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, I'm pretty sure it was just a joke Pb...he didn't really want it to be a link :rolleyes: hehehe
Transtic Nerve Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Heh, I'm pretty sure it was just a joke Pb...he didn't really want it to be a link :rolleyes: hehehe [/B][/QUOTE] Doesn't matter, the link doesn't work anyway :p
lil_hell4t Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][B]are you ready to see the hot leader of the ruthless RWK??! feast your eyes on this, ladies!!!! attachment:My_fine_***.jpg this has been downloaded 10000000000000 time(s)[/B][/QUOTE] heh its good to see the pic i drew is aprecitated :p
Sephiroth Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Hahaha, if only people saw you really.... laid out asleep looking stoned.... hahaha :p [/B][/QUOTE] shhh! that wasn't a very good pic of me, its funny though, you should see the other pic of that one where they put shaving foam on my face, heh heh....
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 20, 2001 Author Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]god d@mn ZF SSA Goten! ur g/f is hot! and im not one of those guys that just likes a girl if she has boobs, im very picky, but shes hotter than a summer day in arizona. [/B][/QUOTE] Arizona!!! I was born in arizona,Phoenix to be exact.. I loved:love: Phoenix,I hate Ohio:flaming: ... Oh and sorry,I didn't put my pic up,I forgot too.
Guest Zeh Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 here's an acutal pic of safer... It's the first time i ever met him when i was in England
Guest Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [url]http://tantric5.tripod.com/me/[/url] Top is me, bottom is a very bad picture of Hillary....isn't that right SSJGoten? :D lol, she's a ton hotter in real life...
Sephiroth Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]here's an acutal pic of safer... It's the first time i ever met him when i was in England [/B][/QUOTE] oh yes, I remember that, heh heh....
Turkey Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i] [B] Arizona!!! I was born in arizona,Phoenix to be exact.. I loved:love: Phoenix,I hate Ohio:flaming: ... Oh and sorry,I didn't put my pic up,I forgot too. [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm...Let's see your pic. *Gasp* *Grabs torch* Demon! lol Just kidding! You look pretty good, just a little too possesed:devil: :D
Navi Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 those pics of sephiroth and cloud are kawaii.
BabyGirl Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D3 Assassin [/i] [B][url]http://tantric5.tripod.com/me/[/url] Top is me[/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, looking very GQ...[/color]
Guest Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Heh, thanks :D lol, I got another one to scan in, but I'm too lazy :D
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 23, 2001 Author Posted September 23, 2001 Well,I guess this topic is getting boring.
BabyGirl Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i] [B]Well,I guess this topic is getting boring. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, then you shouldn't have brought it back up.[/color]
Recommended Posts