Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Nice hat Mush!:laugh:

Anyway, I don't have a scanner, but I'm getting one soon. I look a lot like my avatar, but with shorter hair. (Dammit school! They didn't even let me dye those red lines on my hair!)
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
As a response to somethin' Vegipoo said earlier...he has a really really really shiny truck!!! ...it's been a while since I've said that. ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]OK well I guess I'll be the first to post my ugly self on this thread, since nobody's done it yet =]... Jeez me scary to look at.. Anyway, this pic is from my vacation to swiss land in June.

[url]http://www.total3d.com/downloads/Image2.jpg[/url]
and one more in which I look exactly the same... hmm...
[url]http://www.total3d.com/downloads/Image4.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

why you be in a glass box yo. just joking. :p youre pic is also in the otakuboards.gif right? you look older in the one you posted recently.
Posted
Well, I have a scanner, but no decent pictures....I think the most recent ones in the house are from at least a year ago....we don't get film developed often, I'm afraid....Soon, perhaps...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]

why you be in a glass box yo. just joking. :p youre pic is also in the otakuboards.gif right? you look older in the one you posted recently. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, yah, that fish came to visit me in my box =P.. heh yah that otakuboards gif one was from my learner's permit, and quite a few months have passed since that photo.. =]...
Posted
are you ready to see the hot leader of the ruthless RWK??! feast your eyes on this, ladies!!!!
Posted
god d@mn ZF SSA Goten! ur g/f is hot! and im not one of those guys that just likes a girl if she has boobs, im very picky, but shes hotter than a summer day in arizona.
Posted
okay, okay, heres a link to me:
[COLOR=royalblue][u]http://www.geocities.com/agent_maxx_2001/me.jpg[/u][/COLOR]

like it?
hahaha, thanks to whats-his-name for the great idea in his sig. ill post my pic one day...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]okay, okay, heres a link to me:
[url]http://www.geocities.com/agent_maxx_2001/me.jpg[/url]

like it?
hahaha, thanks to whats-his-name for the great idea in his sig. ill post my pic one day... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm just quoting to make it into a proper URL....
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i]
[B]

I'm just quoting to make it into a proper URL.... [/B][/QUOTE]


Heh, I'm pretty sure it was just a joke Pb...he didn't really want it to be a link :rolleyes: hehehe
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


Heh, I'm pretty sure it was just a joke Pb...he didn't really want it to be a link :rolleyes: hehehe [/B][/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter, the link doesn't work anyway :p
Posted
[QUOTE][B]are you ready to see the hot leader of the ruthless RWK??! feast your eyes on this, ladies!!!!

attachment:My_fine_***.jpg
this has been downloaded 10000000000000 time(s)[/B][/QUOTE]

heh its good to see the pic i drew is aprecitated :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Hahaha, if only people saw you really.... laid out asleep looking stoned.... hahaha :p [/B][/QUOTE]

shhh! that wasn't a very good pic of me, its funny though, you should see the other pic of that one where they put shaving foam on my face, heh heh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]god d@mn ZF SSA Goten! ur g/f is hot! and im not one of those guys that just likes a girl if she has boobs, im very picky, but shes hotter than a summer day in arizona. [/B][/QUOTE]
Arizona!!! I was born in arizona,Phoenix to be exact.. I loved:love: Phoenix,I hate Ohio:flaming: ... Oh and sorry,I didn't put my pic up,I forgot too.
Posted
here's an acutal pic of safer... It's the first time i ever met him when i was in England
Posted
[url]http://tantric5.tripod.com/me/[/url]

Top is me, bottom is a very bad picture of Hillary....isn't that right SSJGoten? :D lol, she's a ton hotter in real life...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]here's an acutal pic of safer... It's the first time i ever met him when i was in England [/B][/QUOTE]

oh yes, I remember that, heh heh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]
Arizona!!! I was born in arizona,Phoenix to be exact.. I loved:love: Phoenix,I hate Ohio:flaming: ... Oh and sorry,I didn't put my pic up,I forgot too. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm...Let's see your pic. *Gasp*
*Grabs torch* Demon! lol Just kidding! You look pretty good, just a little too possesed:devil: :D
Posted
Heh, thanks :D lol, I got another one to scan in, but I'm too lazy :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]Well,I guess this topic is getting boring. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, then you shouldn't have brought it back up.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...