Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I'm just gettin into Gundam wing, and if anyone doesn't mind would you post a list of the pilots and thier Gundams? Also, could you tell me what weapons DeathScythe has!
Posted
isnt this on theotaku.com? if it isn't:
(dubbed version)
Heero Yuy - Wing zero
Duo Maxwell - Deathscythe
Trowa Barton - Heavy Arms
Quatre Winner - Sandrock
Wufei Chang - Nataku

Uh, all I know is that deathscythe has a scythe...i know there are others but i dunno em.
Posted
Deathscythe weapon here is the one I know of.
Beam Scythe and Buster Shield.
I though WuFei gundam is the Shenlong.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero [/i]
[B]
I though WuFei gundam is the Shenlong. [/B][/QUOTE]
He names a lot of things doesn't he? Maybe thats his sword...Im not sure.
Posted
Heero Yuy- Wing Gundam, Wing Zero
Duo Maxwell- Deathscythe, Deathscythe Hell
Quatre Raberba Winner III- Sandrock
Trowa Barton, a.k.a. Triton Bloom- Heavyarms
Chang Wufei- Shenlong, Altron

First D-Scythe from GW

Standard armament /
vulcan x 2
machine cannon x 2
beam scythe x 1
buster shield x 1
hyper jammer x 2

D-Scythe Hell in GW

Standard armament /
vulcan x 2
buster shield x 1
hyper jammer x 2
twin beam scythe x 1

Deathscythe Hell in EW

Standard armament /
vulcan x 2
beam scissors x 1
hyper jammer x 2
active cloak

If you want weapons for the other Gundam Wing mecha, just ask.
Posted
heero yuy-Wing Gundam, Gundam Heavyarms (at one stage), Gundam Epyon (for a while) Wing Gundam Zero, wing gundam zero custom (endless walts)

duo maxwell-deathscythe, deathscythe HELL, deathscythe HELL custom (endless walts)

trowa barton-heavyarms, heavyarms custom (endless walts)

quatre rabarba winner-sandrock, sandrock custom (endless walts)

chang wufei-gundam shenlong, gundam altron, gundam altron custom (endless walts)

zechs marquise-tallgeese, wing gundam zero (for a while), gundam epyon, tallgeese 3 (endless walts)

and thats it, from what I can remember....
Posted
death scythe hell has a scythe with two laserblades.
Deathscythe hell custom has a Double laserblade scythe, but the laser's are red instead of green. Custom also has like, devil wings, that it can wrap aroun itself to go hyperspeed. and it is a shield.


quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Zero

I though WuFei gundam is the Shenlong.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


He names a lot of things doesn't he? Maybe thats his sword...Im not sure.

No, he calls Gundam Shenlong Nataku, cos he talks to it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...