Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
o_O;; lol

Well, first and foremost it should have a border, to kind of show where the boundaries are and such. Probably the worst part about it is the blast, lol, which obviously could use a bit of work. The skinny black line behind the blast is kind of distracting, but that could easily be fixed.

It is kind of funny, but it could have been a tad more polished. For what it is, however, it's not bad. :)
Posted
[COLOR=red]You don't even want to know what I thought the brown stuff was @.@

Well I think I was funny...and well...nevermind.Like Syk3 said,the brown thing looks not all so great,and it needs a border....but what do I know.[/COLOR]
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
Pink is my favorite color! Hey That was pretty neat, I thought it was pretty cool. The only thing that Was weird was the brown stuff *ewww*... Other than That aswome, U made me look good :D
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I agree with Syk, the blast needs a little work. And the first image, is just there. Not blended or anything, just copied and pasted. But otherwise, pretty funny.

-Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! THAT'S THE BEST BANNER EVER, USE IT!! just fix the blast tho. LOL
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]you have no idea how much faith it took me to come into this thread . . .

anyway, it's alright. the gfx part is horrable, but that's not what you were going for. but you really should fix that blast. make it pink or something . . . . i can't believe i just said that . . . .[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...