Jump to content
OtakuBoards

favorite manga


Recommended Posts

Guest cowboytai
Posted
i just wanted too now if anyone likes the same manga as me.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]This should be in the Anime Lounge. But favourite threads aren't really pointful.You should read the rules. ^^;;

Welcome to the Boards!

-Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest cowboytai
Posted
well i dont know how too put this in the lounge.
Guest dayday
Posted
Just do the same thing you did here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KittyLynn [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]This should be in the Anime Lounge.

-Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Not really, just ask a moderator. I agree about the favorite part, mangaa is allowed here. I know, ask Sara or Charles. They'll tell you...
Guest dayday
Posted
Well if that's case, then you have to say what you're favorite manga is before we can if we like it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i]
[B]Well if that's case, then you have to say what you're favorite manga is before we can if we like it. [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree. Personally, though, I love the Chobits manga and Hellsing, but I also really like Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star.
Posted
I like One Piece, Kodocha Sana's Stage, and GTO.

They're all interesting stories, escpecially Kodocha. One piece gets into the fantasy world, and GTO is just dag-gum funny. lol
Posted
Let's see I like Chobits, Fushigi Yugi, InuYasha, Cowboy Bebop, Love Hina, Kare Kano, DB/Z, Initial D, Gundam Wing, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamen King, Naruto, and Ranma 1/2. That is pretty much all I can thik of at the moment. I love manga! ^__^
Posted
Ooh, yes, the Chobits manga is great...I love it too. (That reminds me, I have to buy the sixth volume soon..)
I never really liked the Cowboy Bebop manga, but I do really like Shooting Star.
I also really like Trigun/Trigun Maximum and Hellsing, and I've read a little of a fun-looking series called Demon Diary.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Well... for me it would be Kodocha Sana's Stage and Marmalade Boy. I watch the action and violence... but since I am a girl I read the comedy and romance. But I'm just itching to get the next Kodocha! And I'm also itching to get the last Marmalade Boy.... they both are coming out this month... BUT Barns&Noble hasn't go 'em yet. :cussing:
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Ehhh, my favorite manga would have to be Naruto^_^' It has comedy, action, and all that other stuff. I also really like the cast of characters ^_^[/color]
Guest Tical
Posted
Shonen Jump (other than DBZ) , Rave Master, King of Bandits Jing, Blade of the Immortal, and Cowboy Bebop.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...