Guest cowboytai Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 i just wanted too now if anyone likes the same manga as me.
KittyLynn Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]This should be in the Anime Lounge. But favourite threads aren't really pointful.You should read the rules. ^^;; Welcome to the Boards! -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest cowboytai Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 well i dont know how too put this in the lounge.
Japan Posted June 28, 2003 Posted June 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KittyLynn [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]This should be in the Anime Lounge. -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Not really, just ask a moderator. I agree about the favorite part, mangaa is allowed here. I know, ask Sara or Charles. They'll tell you...
Guest dayday Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Well if that's case, then you have to say what you're favorite manga is before we can if we like it.
Vertigo Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i] [B]Well if that's case, then you have to say what you're favorite manga is before we can if we like it. [/B][/QUOTE] I agree. Personally, though, I love the Chobits manga and Hellsing, but I also really like Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star.
Spikey Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 I like One Piece, Kodocha Sana's Stage, and GTO. They're all interesting stories, escpecially Kodocha. One piece gets into the fantasy world, and GTO is just dag-gum funny. lol
Japan Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Let's see I like Chobits, Fushigi Yugi, InuYasha, Cowboy Bebop, Love Hina, Kare Kano, DB/Z, Initial D, Gundam Wing, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamen King, Naruto, and Ranma 1/2. That is pretty much all I can thik of at the moment. I love manga! ^__^
Vertigo Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Ooh, yes, the Chobits manga is great...I love it too. (That reminds me, I have to buy the sixth volume soon..) I never really liked the Cowboy Bebop manga, but I do really like Shooting Star. I also really like Trigun/Trigun Maximum and Hellsing, and I've read a little of a fun-looking series called Demon Diary.
Fyxe Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 Well... for me it would be Kodocha Sana's Stage and Marmalade Boy. I watch the action and violence... but since I am a girl I read the comedy and romance. But I'm just itching to get the next Kodocha! And I'm also itching to get the last Marmalade Boy.... they both are coming out this month... BUT Barns&Noble hasn't go 'em yet. :cussing:
Shippo Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [color=darkblue] Ehhh, my favorite manga would have to be Naruto^_^' It has comedy, action, and all that other stuff. I also really like the cast of characters ^_^[/color]
Guest Tical Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 Shonen Jump (other than DBZ) , Rave Master, King of Bandits Jing, Blade of the Immortal, and Cowboy Bebop.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now