Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal][b] Okay, i'm staying the night at my cousin's. It's 4:46 AM and I can't sleep at all. Oh well, I guess it's just one of those nights. Have any of u ever had a night whn u couldn't sleep?[/color][/b]
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]yea the night the baords got messed up... trust me that was a long night... i had to force james to tell me to go to bed lol...[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]yea the night the baords got messed up... trust me that was a long night... i had to force james to tell me to go to bed lol...[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol! Me too... Except it was only like 4pm here when they went... I stayed up all night anyway... I was going round all the Anime sites on the net registering my hatred and disgust towards Shinji and Gendou...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal][b] Okay, i'm staying the night at my cousin's. It's 4:46 AM and I can't sleep at all. Oh well, I guess it's just one of those nights. Have any of u ever had a night whn u couldn't sleep?[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
yea basically every night for me, but I have to get used to sleeping eaarly now, so I slept early today, and now look at me getting up in the morning, this is a perfect time for to get up when school comes.
Posted
well, ya'll should try to get some exercise and maybe u'll get tired and go to sleep early! dat's wat i tried... it worked!!
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]well, ya'll should try to get some exercise and maybe u'll get tired and go to sleep early! dat's wat i tried... it worked!! [/B][/QUOTE]
I usually stay awake over 24 hours for to go to sleep early the next day
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]
I know how you feel...i do it to [/B][/QUOTE]
I try to do that so much, it has worked for now, I just better not fall asleep in the afternoon, oh and my parents get pissed if I try to stay awake over 24 hours so it's hard
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]i go asleep at 8 fish needs sleep lol [/B][/QUOTE]
that's way too early for me, my early sleep time is 10
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
that's way too early for me, my early sleep time is 10 [/B][/QUOTE]

lol i need my sleep though
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal][b] Have any of u ever had a night whn u couldn't sleep?[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

More like, have I ever had a night when I [I]could[/I] sleep? (Very rarely.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Sleep! What's sleep?

To tell the truth, I hardly get any sleep. I've got insomnia. D@nm annoying... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...I barely sleep...the only thing that can get me to sleep is thinking about guys I like...^^"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...