Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thats neat. The right side seems a bit bare, with the blurrry thing on the left, but the text helps with that.

The colors actually look cool together, pretty neat.
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
i think the blurry thing on the left is supposed to be some sort of fire shot back from behind that vehicle. Like a rocket when it blasts off into space
Posted
If you made it just a little bit lighter, and added something to the right side, it would be perfect. I really like the blurry effect.
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Pretty nice looking banner...Only critque I would have is what Turkey said...Its abit too dark and alittle empty but still an excellent high quality banner :D [/font][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]i like it. the only thing i don't like is the doty line thing. but that's just me, so good job.[/size][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]what did you change about it?[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris [/i]
[B][color=green][size=1]what did you change about it?[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
He changed the doted line.

Its great. I like the crystal effect and darkness. However I don't like the blur in the corner. :/ The font is kind of iffy, but as for the line, I prefer the first one.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]ah, yes. much better. good job.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...