boothten Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]I just made this one today. It's for another site though. What do you all think?[/color][/size]
OtakuSennen Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 hm.. I have the feeling I've seen it somewhere before... Only not all fuzzied out on the sides..
GinnyLyn Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 That's what I was about to say...perhaps it is a common image?
Spikey Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Yeah, I've seen the image before. It's okay, I like the side thingys. I give it a 7/10.
Guest Chris Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 [color=green][size=1]the side thing is a good idea, but it looks a little sloppy. if you try making it a little neater it might look better. it's a little plain right now.[/size][/color]
AzureWolf Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Hmm... I think I've seen it somewhere before too... :smirk: Anyway, the fuzz out effect doesn't help the picture. I think you should stick with the original, or just use a cleaner border effect like I have. :)
Guest kingnothing47 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 it's pretty good. you should a different border though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now