Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK, I made this while I was at school... Bored as always... So what did I do? Draw... Just like always also... It's on lined paper, and I don't pretend to clean it out, also, I don't pretend to color it, so yeah, don't ask it... Just tell me your opinion and all... Thanks.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=420829[/img]
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
LOL at first I thought she just had large breasts. Then I realized that it's just part of her messed up arm. You need to fix her right arm and the way it's going to the left like that doesn't look too well. Unless I'm mistaken, and there's actually 2 people in there...?
Posted
Reminds me of Cecil from FF4, with the whole Dark Knight bit (especially the helmet). The only part that really irritates me is the jagged design on the lower part of his chest plate.

I'd just suggest redrawing it on unlined paper and giving it a good color (even though you didn't want to hear that ^_~). And just be careful as far as drawing the neck area--you sorta drew his big chest muscles, but didn't leave any room for the bones that go from shoulders to neck (does anyone know what I mean?).

8/1o.
Posted
I like your style.

Yeah, I know what you mean Ginny, there should be about half a headspace between the chin and the bottom of the collarbone, and the pectoral muscles are right below that... So, keep halfa head-length in there, DD.

Just read up on human proportions and I think you'll be great at this stuff :)
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]8/10 . . . . . she never gave me an 8/10 . . . . . *is jelous* it's pretty good. with some practice on porportions you should do very well. good job.[/size][/color]
Posted
Off topic: I forget...which was your stuff, Chris? *feels embarrassed* Post your stuff more, so I can! ^_~

So, DarK DeatH, what will you do with this image?
Posted
Nothing -_- Absolutely nothing... Just leave it at that and try to maybe make something better next time... lol
I wanted to take drawing classes, but my mom didn't want me to, so then I don't know much about drawing and such... I will try to learn a bit though.
Posted
What do you mean, nothing? You can't learn if you don't try. Believe me. I'm still learning every day. I'd suggest (I'm not demanding you to, just suggesting :)) that you find a fresh new sheet, retrace the head since it is the best part, then do a few sketch lines to include the area you missed this time around, and just retrace everything else once you have your position down. Just a suggestion. :bluesweat I've done it. *glares at crumpled paper pile* Again, believe me. My "Auron Dress Sphere" project has sent me through more paper than I want to admit to. :shifty: :D

I'm starting to keep an eye out for the model dolls out there. They are supposed to help with making properly proportioned figures. I know [i]I[/i] need it.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]uhh . . . i was joking about the 8/10 thing, but if you want me too post my stuuf, i will. dd, you really should practice more. you look like you have some good potential, and i'm not just saying that because you're my friend. you could really do good.

and ginny, you really don't need to work on porportion, you need to work on drawing sephiroth and sephiroth fighting cloud and things of that nature. you don't seem to do well there, so you should draw a bunch of seph pics. trust me.[/size][/color]
Posted
Off topic again: Action poses are fun, but I'm more into the dramatic stuff--one of my original Seph pics had him in his final form, and another had him gripping his sword blade barehanded after going mad.
Still, I'll see if I can get my Auron Dress Sphere project into action poses after I get all the different forms finished.

OK, time to go back on topic. *waits for DarK DeatH to bring his picture back*
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]heh, i really don't care how you draw him, just draw more sephiroth pics. it's so hard to find good seph pics these days.[/size][/color]
Posted
No need to ask me about this one... I never re-do a drawing...
Like I said, I may find some inspiration to do something else, but certainly I won't be redoing this one...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...