Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh well, my friend drew this, and I found it amazing! It's only pencil, but I played around with levels and such and got it looking like ink... lol... But tell me what you think... That's one of the next stuff I'm gonna color actually, so tell me about it...
Oh yeah, by the way, those are the Fantastic Four, for those who don't know...
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=420865[/img]
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Sweetness DD...You should post up more of your friends pics hes an amazing artist...

Its esp impressive considering the hard subjects he picked for the drawing....In the FF you have so many different textures to the characters(Flame, Rock, Elastic, And semi-transparent) and such to draw it shows good versatility that he made them all look great.

Cant wait to see it colored:D [/color][/font]
Posted
Dang, your friend is frelling awesome. I, too, cannot wait to see this in color.

And this really was done in pencil originally? S/he's got good clean up skills, then, too. *plans to mess with levels on her own next pencil drawing* Thanks for the inspiration boost!

9/1o--color needed. ;)
Posted
Very nice job. I would love to see it in colour as Ginny said. Looks like it was done in sharpie markie. heh. Tell him/her that its amazing.

8.9/10
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]frelling awesome? heh.

well, it is very good. much better than what i can do. nice.[/size][/color]
Posted
Wow, I really like the textures and different styles. They make each character stand out.

Only one thing bugs me, but I think I'm the only person who it'll bug... the fire guy's arms are crossed way high. I know a lot of people draw it like that, but... I've never seen a real person cross their arms and hold them up like that. Hehe, I'm such a dork for noticing these things... ^-^;;

Very nice picture. Veeeeery nice.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]a lot of cartoonists make arms cross that high. it's not something you see real people do a lot, but cartoons are obviously different. heh.[/size][/color]
Posted
It's probably because it looks better I think... I mean, if you put them with the arms crossed normally, they don't look like "proud" lol... I think it looks better that way...
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]i think it's supposed to make a strong, proud kind of look. i mean, you don't really see any wimps or nerds do that a lot. heh, whatever.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Nice DD...The cging looks like its gonna be awesome...

oh BTW...Did you ever finish CGing that other fantasy pic that your friend did? Maybe I just missed the thread that you put the finished pic in...Wouldnt suprise me :wigout: [/color][/font]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]nice. you're good at cging. i'll get you to do my next pic.[/size][/color]
Posted
No, it's not finished yet... But it's still going... Although it will be on hold for a while when I make this one... I'll keep ya all informed on it, don't worry.
Posted
[size=1]That's an awesome picture...heh... And yeah, the crossed arm thing is sort of an artistic license you see with a lot of "strong" characters.

And your coloring job is great so far.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]I love the Fantastic Four, and I think that your friend did an excellent job. I especially love that he chose to do FF rather than something more popular, like X-Men or Spider-Man. People just don't appreciate the classics anymore...

-Shy[/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]very nice. he should be a tad oranger. heh. sorry, but i needed something to say so this post wouldn't be full of spam. too late now . . .[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...