Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm going to start right off by saying that I did NOT draw this picture--and more's the pity. It's downright hilarious.

What I [i]did[/i] do was color the picture in a style I saw a few times in my brother's Pokémon strategy guide--the watercolory look with large white areas for highlights. There are some jagged edges, but I didn't take this project too seriously--I just sat down and had fun with it. It's my desktop pic right now.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/elementis/Survivor/tonberry_color.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/elementis/Survivor/tonberry_color.jpg[/url]

(original pic)
[url]http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/elementis/tonberry.jpg[/url]

And "tonberries" may actually need to be "tonberrys", but I say phooey. Heh.

EDIT
And now that I look at it, I forgot one of Auron's sleeves. Oops, heh. :bluesweat
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]*Stares for a bit*

Ginny, darling, you have the strangest taste. But I suppose anything to do with Auron, right? Ah, too bad this obsession wasn't nearly as strong during OBBII.

*Imagines Mini-Auron running MORE SO with GinGin* Ah, good times. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1] Heh. The style is all jaggy and stuffs...I personally don't like it too much, but it's not that bad either. Just what's going on in the picture itself made me laugh enough. :)[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...